Well, you asked.
When nude sheer material actually matches your skin, righteously beautiful things happen 😍😍
Synchronise witches - the Chapess zine #4
"Are you wearing the Ch…"
Chanel Boots? Yeah, I am.
Cool ghost photography by surrealist photographer Cristopher McKenney.
This is frightening i like it
this is awesome
I DONT THINK IVE EVER SEEN ANYTHING CUTER OH GOSH
Honestly I’m missing you to death, and I hope this note is reaching you somehow. I’m sure you’re older now with new friends you’ve picked out, still I hope this note is reaching you…
If Amendment 67 were to pass, Colorado’s 2.6 million women would face the harshest restrictions on their rights anywhere in the country. I’m afraid this could happen….
Amendment 67 must be stopped. This amendment is a wolf in sheep’s clothing masking itself as a “Personhood Movement” when really its just stripping woman of the rights over their own bodies. By making birth control and abortions illegal we as a society are retracting on all of the progress we have made over the years.
1. Outlaw all abortion in Colorado, even in cases of rape and incest.
2. Ban some of the most common and effective forms of birth control, including the Pill and IUDs.
3. Make it illegal for a pregnant women with cancer to choose treatment that could save her life.
4. Restrict options for women wanting in vitro fertilization.
5. Any birth that isn’t a live-birth — so miscarriages and still births — could be deemed suspicious deaths and would be investigated by police.
I just read back in July that Colorado’s teen pregnancy rates had lowered 40% between 2009 and 2013 because of the access to low cost birth control. If this amendment would pass I’m sure this statistic would drastically change for the worse.
So if you are voting this year please vote against Amendment 67. We shouldn’t even have to be discussing this in 2014.